- For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions, "The Promoter" refers to Silicon Soccer inc., whose Instagram handle is @gloriafootball. The "Prize" refers to the $5,000 USD cash prize.
- By entering the competition you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The Gloria Game - FA Cup Final Edition
All entries must be received by 5:45 p.m. CET on Saturday, May 14th, 2022.. The winning prize will be divided equally amongst all eligible winning participants, to be announced on Saturday, May 14th, 2022 at 8:00 p.m. CET.
- The Gloria Game - UEFA Women`s Champions League Final Edition
All entries must be received by 6:00 p.m. CET on Saturday, May 21st, 2022.. The winning prize will be divided equally amongst all eligible winning participants, to be announced on Saturday, May 21st, 2022 at 10:00 p.m. CET.
- The Gloria Game - UEFA Champions League Final Edition
All entries must be received by 8:00 p.m. CET on Saturday, May 28th, 2022.. The winning prize will be divided equally amongst all eligible winning participants, to be announced on Saturday, May 28th, 2022 at 11:55 p.m. CET.
- The Promotors competitions with entry via Instagram and/or Facebook are open only to residents of Great Britain (excluding Northern Ireland), the European Union, and the United States of America.
- No purchase necessary. Winners will not be required to pay to enter the competition.
- Entrants must be over 18 years old on the date of their entry.
- Neither employees nor direct family members of The Promoter are eligible to enter.
- Instagram or Facebook are not in any way affiliated or involved in the competition.
- Only one entry per person per competition will be accepted.
- Each entrant shall enter the competition via Instagram by a series of match related questions on Typeform.
- The Prize will be awarded to those eligible contestants who answer all questions correctly, and divided equally among the total number of eligible winning participants. If no participant answers all questions correctly, the prize shall remain vacant.
- The Promoter will not be held liable for any failure of receipt of entries. The Promoter takes no responsibility for any entries which are lost, delayed, illegible, corrupted, damaged, incomplete or otherwise invalid.
- To the extent permitted by applicable law, The Promoter’s liability under or in connection with the competition or these terms and conditions shall be limited to the cost price of the Prize in question.
- To the extent permitted by applicable law, The Promoter shall not be liable under or in connection with these terms and conditions, the competition or any Prize for any indirect, special or consequential cost, expense, loss or damage suffered by a participant even if such cost, expense, loss or damage was reasonably foreseeable or might reasonably have been contemplated by the participant and the promoter and whether arising from breach of contract, tort, negligence, breach of statutory duty or otherwise.
- Prizes are non-negotiable, non-transferable and non-refundable.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances beyond The Promoter’s reasonable control, the promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition or these terms and conditions, either in whole or in part, with or without notice.
- The Promoter`s decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner’s name and social media username may be posted on the social media profiles of The Promotor after the winner has been determined.